Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sleeman Male (Mail)

Today's mail was interesting. Sleeman interesting, honey brown lager intersting. The beer box arrived on time, totally filled the entire mailbox, couldn't help but notice it the minute the mailbox was opened. Dad picked it up, oh let's say around 9:45ish in the evening. You need to imagine dad walking down the street with a box of Sleeman tucked inconspicously obvious under his right arm while waving to neighbour Jan as she drove done the street. He was the Sleeman male!! Thanks Honduras Dan, we loved the pakje, the contents, the note and how it arrived. The scarf is gorgeous, the coffee smells fabulous(will try it tom. morning).

Mom

2 comments:

  1. I thought at first that you got beer in the mail. What a great tester to get in the mail! Haa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's the only box I could find in our house.

    - Daniel

    ReplyDelete