Hello family! I thought I'd share a bit of the weekend with you here. I was able to borrow photos from Jordyn and a few other friends who took photos at the wedding. It was a really fun weekend and a fun wedding. I'll let the photos do the talking. Please take note of the epic dance floor photos!

Justine and Ben Folkman

Me and Lori

The groomsmen

The bridesmaids (Riley - Janna's neice, Lori, Brenda + Colleen - sisters)
The couple

They planted an apple tree

House of Orange skit
epic
Great talking to you on the phone today. It feels like so much has happenend in one week. Weddings are fun, next is James. Make sure you say cngrats to Ree and him when you are there. Dad and i will be at Pete Klomp's wedding the same day as James and Ree get married. The Ont. crowd arrives on Wed. Joyce and Dank are here already. Will let you know how things go. Love mom
ReplyDelete