The first two pictures are from a job we did in McTaggart area - South West Edmonton area. The lady here was crazy and annoying.


Now on to our most recent job in St. Albert. It took us 14 work days to finish this all. This is the same client who gave us the hockey tickets.

Very steep backyard calls for big walls.

15 brick high = 7.5ft tall I think. Near the windows you can see more brick, which is a planter.

This shows the rosetta - big heavy 500lbs rocks that takes 4 guys and sometimes a bobcat to carry. We put in 44 at this house. You're looking at 14 of them.

Side view: Shows the flagstone path at the bottom - not much of a yard. I wouldn't/couldn't live here.

The other 30 rosetta, which lead up to the driveway. The front yard was basically sod, so it's not worthy to post pictures.

More finished pictures

Small landing at the top coming off the deck, which leads down to the rosetta stairs.
Nice work Dan. I agree, not much of a yard. What are the rosetta made of, like what kind of stone?
ReplyDeleteMom
its basically just concrete put into a mold and made to look nice
ReplyDeleteDaniel
I have to say I like the rosetta as well. Nice pictures Dan!
ReplyDelete