A place to share updates, stories, thoughts, and pictures
Thursday, November 12, 2009
On Behalf of Peter and Sarah
I'm sure you guys got the email but I thought I'd put up some pictures on behalf of Pete and Sarah. Easier to check them all out at once. Very nice photos guys!
Thanks for posting the pictures! (Dan?) The boggie board came with the van. (Not a very good one.) The picture of Peter was taken at the hostel in Noosa Heads. They had a nice veranda with couches and chairs to lounge in.
I totally didn't know you guys were buying a van to live in haha.. I was kinda confused on when you were thinking of buying a mini fridge, but it all makes sense now! Sweet, looks like a sweet adventure you guys are one. Hope all is well, love you guys!
ps those are some sweet pictures, I like the one of Pete way up in the air, didn't know you could jump so high, inpressive.
Sweet van.... it suits you guys to a T!!!!Is that an internet cafe that you are lounging at Peter? Packing to go to Raock City.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the pictures! (Dan?) The boggie board came with the van. (Not a very good one.)
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Peter was taken at the hostel in Noosa Heads. They had a nice veranda with couches and chairs to lounge in.
I totally didn't know you guys were buying a van to live in haha.. I was kinda confused on when you were thinking of buying a mini fridge, but it all makes sense now! Sweet, looks like a sweet adventure you guys are one. Hope all is well, love you guys!
ReplyDeleteps those are some sweet pictures, I like the one of Pete way up in the air, didn't know you could jump so high, inpressive.
Got some Aussie mail today.....complete with a fantastic poem. Thanks...I love it. Will post of the Rocky weekend.
ReplyDelete