November birthday girls.
Jay Thomas Rasmussen's baptism.

The Edmonton team arriving for lunch at Gran's condo.
On a scale from 1-10, RCRR was a 12, escalating to a 15 at certain points in the weekend!!! U. Kevin left Fri. morning, hung out with Heather, then lunched and munched with Heather and Daniel. I arrived late, very late, 1.5 hours late, b/c a plane in Abbotsford was hit by lightning. I slept at Daniel's house that night, he changed the sheets on his bed so I had fresh sheets. Wow, what a great son!!! Had breakfast together, then headed straight for the Jerusalem of Canada.....Rock City. Celebrated my birthday that day, lunched at Gran's, did a little shopping, then had a party at U. Tom's and A. Kathy's. The next day......big events......celebrated Gran's bday at church, witnessed Jay Thomas' baptism and celebrated Auntie Kathy's bday. Pastor Batterink or as Mason calls him "Dr. Batterink" explained the events of the day this way. Here is Seenie, looking back over the events of 80 years. On the opposite end of the spectrum we have Jay, looking ahead in the unknown events. I like what he said. It was great to witness both on the same day. After church we feasted on a meal at Gran's condo....a meal made by Mrs. Cadrain. Gran's sister Fanny a.ka. Aunt Sam and U. Case drove down from Lethbridge to celebrate with Gran. Back to Tom and Kathy's for a fire, family and fun. It was a beautiful Alberta day, sunny, a bit of breeze, just perfect for outside. Before we knew it, we had to head back to the city and the reality of working or looking for work. I was so glad to be able to see Daniel, mom, brothers and sister, neices, nephews, grand nieces and nephews, aunt and uncle, cousin.......I'm going to change the scale of 1-10 and say...FANTABULOUS, off the scale, at the Rock City Revolutionary Revival.




a good weekend indeed. Nice to see family and get away for a weekend.
ReplyDeleteThe last picture isn't at Gran's by the way, it's taken at my house before we left for Rocky.
Mason talks his face off now too. He kept doing 'triple whips' off the coffee table onto the couch. He climbs up on the coffee table, stands up, winds up his body then flings himself onto the couch. There should be a few photos of him flying in the air.
You're right on both accounts Daniel. But....blogging question #2. I could upload 5 pics, then no more.So...... the other thing is a kuddo to your house Daniel, it looks like Gran's condo....nice!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust click the picture icon again after your first upload and then you can upload more.
ReplyDeleteSpanks
ReplyDeleteWow, what a weekend, feels like you were going a mile a minute there. So many things to take in. But all good things from what I read. Thanks for the update, I can see Mason being a little hell raiser pretty soon...haha.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this mom, looked like you guys had a great time downn there and that you kept busy with alot of family gatherings:)
ReplyDeletelooking foward to see you guys soon!
I had a great time in Rock City.
ReplyDelete