A place to share updates, stories, thoughts, and pictures
Monday, January 18, 2010
Hunt Complete - Captured
I'm framing with Jeff Veenstra starting tomorrow. I bought a bunch of gear today (tool belt, hammer, tape and chalk line). Jeff is pretty excited because he'll have someone to talk to during lunch and throughout the day.
So for the next 4 months it's framer Dan (perhaps even longer). We'll see. Cheers.
That's great Dan! Hope it goes well. Like you said, there could be some practical stuff to learn that could come in handy someday, not to mention the satisfaction of a paycheck coming in. Be mindful of worker safety. It'll keep you on the job longer and be more fun. Great too that you can link up with Jeff V.again.
Start at 7:30am. Working in South Edmonton and first day was ok. I had a nail gun fall on my head - guy I handed it too didn't grab it fully. No helmet either - woo hoo work safety eh Dad?
Just going to have to get use to the cold and working with power tools again. Should be ok.
That's great Dan! Hope it goes well. Like you said, there could be some practical stuff to learn that could come in handy someday, not to mention the satisfaction of a paycheck coming in. Be mindful of worker safety. It'll keep you on the job longer and be more fun. Great too that you can link up with Jeff V.again.
ReplyDeleteDad
Dan...nice. It will be nice to be working again. What time does your day start?
ReplyDeleteStart at 7:30am. Working in South Edmonton and first day was ok. I had a nail gun fall on my head - guy I handed it too didn't grab it fully. No helmet either - woo hoo work safety eh Dad?
ReplyDeleteJust going to have to get use to the cold and working with power tools again. Should be ok.