Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Olympic Torch Relay

Mom asked me to post a link to a video. (Mom you can edit this post if you like later)

Anyways, it appears Jeff and Mom got their 2 seconds of fame on the CTV news! The torch relay came through Surrey - 92nd Ave and 152nd Street (so the end of the street Fraser Valley is on) and Mom and Jeff were there. Not only were they there, but they got on camera.

There's a part where you can see Jeff and Mom (I think Greg Gerber and his kids and the Dielemans). Jeff gives a friendly wave sporting his Vancouver 2010 mittens.

So check out CTV news at 6:00pm and it's February 8th. You can see Jeff and Mom in the background at around 1:35min into the clip.

4 comments:

  1. Haha that's so sweet.. first watching I could only pick out Jeff and then Janelle was like hey there's your mom haha and then looking back then I saw Greg and his boys but I didn't notice the Deilmen's maybe i'll go back and see if I can spot them!
    Thanks cool though that you got on camera even if it was only for a minute.. still cool. I wish I was there to see it.
    Anyways.. hope you guys are having a good week, love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at it again and then saw Lauren and Ben and also little Luke in the front haha, fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was pretty sweet. The torch went right in front of us. Then, we turned around and there was the CTV camera, so we shust went right into the next thing....camera, ACTION. Should we photo shop some snow from West Virginia to our Vancouver pics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice mitts jeff! Looking good mom!

    ReplyDelete