Sunday, May 29, 2011

May

Well it has been another month - May has pretty much come and gone (almost). Mom and some others organized the 'Kids For Kabala' garage sale again this year. It was a good thing it wasn't held at our house. There was a lot of crap and a tonne of people came by Surrey Christian Elementary to get it.

Rough estimate puts the pot at just over $7,000! Success!

Dad is currently still in Ontario - and he and Rachel come home tomorrow! It was Heather and Dave's wedding on Saturday - and so Dad went out for it. Also to visit family and help Rachel come home.

Dan & Jeff are still working and eagerly awaiting the start of the Stanley Cup Finals on Wednesday! (We all are!) Canucks vs. Boston Bruins!

Dan & Jeff are also getting 'geared' up for their potential hiking trip of the Juan De Fuca...(85% sure it'll happen!) Here are some photos for your viewing enjoyment!

Spring/Summer!


New Gaiters!




Dan's new tent and Jeff Hunting


New MUTHA HUBBA 3 person tent



3 comments:

  1. What a mutha hubba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so green! Nice tent Dan. Peter is definetly envious. He really wants to go on an overnight hike through the Flinders Ranges but me being a party pooper said no. BECAUSE I refuse to sleep on the thin, crubling apart foamies. I said no many times before other hikes and always gave in. After the last hike I said not again. Since we have yet to find the sleeping pads we want I won't do it. Instead he will have to be satisfied with day hikes. And there are plenty of those!
    It looks as if there's one more month of school for you. I see your green thumb is at work. Looks good!
    And one day I'm going to attend your garage sale. One day. Thanks for the wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete