Well Peter and I are about to start a new kind of travel. It's called fast and dirty! Lol! Maybe just fast. We've got until October 18 to finish our travels in Australia and then we are getting the boot! Just as well, I'm ready for a new country. We're off to New Zealand to see the sights!
I've enjoyed Alice Springs. I think I might have enjoyed it more if we came here earlier in our travels. My job had it's challenges but really it suited me. It was nice to finally have the job that was coo. There were some things that I didn't quite get around to but that's ok too. Peter's job was starting to give him the hours but I'm glad we are leaving because I think it was hard on the body. He was being exposed to too many chemicals, fumes, unknown virueses, etc. Plus his boos had a very negative streak in him.
I'm excited about leaving Alice Springs and leaving Australia, although there's a lot that's going to happen before we are on the plane. AKA get rid of the van and half our stuff!
Here's my top 10 (in no particular order)
1. Afghan Traders (health food shop)
2. The Lone Dingo (Outfitters store)
3. Smoothies
4. Cycling everywhere!
5. The library
6. Cam and his internet cafe
7. Liam my amazing coworker! (As Peter say's, "If you love him so much why don't you marry him!")
8. Alex and Rowan: Us in five years
9. $1 Tuesday's at the video shop (new releases, I know awesome right!)
10. Trews and his amazing generosity! Thanks!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice Springs sounds like a great place with great people. Happy, safe travels!!!
ReplyDelete