Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Papa G's 55th and Jeff's Thai Farewell

Pictures are worth a thousand words!!!


















2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Nice to see so many familiar faces again.

    Great ones of Jeff and the boys. Also funny to see random people together - Trevor and A. Ev, Kev and Shannon, Alex & Rach!

    Gary and the bagels is a good one too, as well U. Mike and Dad smile the same.

    And lastly I didn't know Heather and Mike were in town. Sweet deal.

    See ya in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagels!!! It's on my top 10 list of things to do when we get back to Canada! Eat a bagel toasted with cream cheese please!

    Thanks for those photo's! Awesome! When I look at these photo's I can't help but feel so blessed to be apart of this family! Looking forward to having a party when we get back!

    Rach - you look really great!

    Everyone does!
    xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete