Interesting handle bars you got there Dan haha. Are you keeping that or shaving it all off? I don't think i've seen you that often without a beard.. I forget what you look like without one. Can't believe November is already over went by so fast. It's good though, that means closer to see all of you! Minus Pete and Sarah :(
Very nice Dan! The other day we saw some kids with hair cuts that you boys would give yourselves for the white trash parties. Strange. Peter has taken to ONLY shaving his mustache. I will have to post a picture soon. People have asked us if he is a Morman or Amish. We laugh. He does look a bit Amish. Thanks for the pictures!
Daniel, you look like you are posing for a mug shot...front profile, right and left side profile....the bottom shot looks like a referee for a wildlife park.
Interesting handle bars you got there Dan haha.
ReplyDeleteAre you keeping that or shaving it all off? I don't think i've seen you that often without a beard.. I forget what you look like without one.
Can't believe November is already over went by so fast.
It's good though, that means closer to see all of you! Minus Pete and Sarah :(
Very nice Dan! The other day we saw some kids with hair cuts that you boys would give yourselves for the white trash parties. Strange.
ReplyDeletePeter has taken to ONLY shaving his mustache. I will have to post a picture soon. People have asked us if he is a Morman or Amish. We laugh. He does look a bit Amish. Thanks for the pictures!
Daniel, you look like you are posing for a mug shot...front profile, right and left side profile....the bottom shot looks like a referee for a wildlife park.
ReplyDeleteI just shaved it all off. My face is cold. Especially here in Edmonton
ReplyDelete