A place to share updates, stories, thoughts, and pictures
Friday, December 4, 2009
Winter Is Here
It's still snowing as I post this. We had a snow storm warning and boy did it come through. We probably have recieved about 15-20cm of snow over the past 12-15hrs.
Yikes!!!!! We heard it on the news last night, but a picture is worth a thousand words.It does look nice though. Today they forcasted snow....but no, it didn't happen.
Nice pictures Dan, that's whole wack of snow. There hasn't been snow here yet either but I think there is a chance of flurries for Monday.. I believe it it's pretty cold over here!! Is it still cold in BC.. or is it still raining?
No snow here, but cold. They say that it will dip down to -8 tonight, -20 up at Whistler. Can't wait to see all of you for Christmas. Maybe email your list if you ahve a chance.
Its also pretty cold in Angus Waters these days, the last few nights have been clear of all clouds and we had to use the comforter. It must be getting down to +20 or so at night. Brrrrrr... Things have warmed up during the day though to a balmy +30. Hope all is well in Alberia! Lots of love.
Thanks for responding to my typical sarcasm. We have moved out of Agnus Waters/1770 finally with a new Radiator (feels good to know we have a fully functioning cooling system in this weather, just hope my bodily cooling system can keep up). We are in Rockhampton right now on route to Makay in search for work. I want to post a pick soon of the new kitchen I built in the van. Talk to you all soon!
Yikes!!!!! We heard it on the news last night, but a picture is worth a thousand words.It does look nice though. Today they forcasted snow....but no, it didn't happen.
ReplyDeleteNice pictures Dan, that's whole wack of snow.
ReplyDeleteThere hasn't been snow here yet either but I think there is a chance of flurries for Monday.. I believe it it's pretty cold over here!!
Is it still cold in BC.. or is it still raining?
No snow here, but cold. They say that it will dip down to -8 tonight, -20 up at Whistler. Can't wait to see all of you for Christmas. Maybe email your list if you ahve a chance.
ReplyDeleteIts also pretty cold in Angus Waters these days, the last few nights have been clear of all clouds and we had to use the comforter. It must be getting down to +20 or so at night. Brrrrrr... Things have warmed up during the day though to a balmy +30. Hope all is well in Alberia!
ReplyDeleteLots of love.
Today was -27C, wind chill -34C
ReplyDeleteMove to Australia.
ReplyDeleteThanks for responding to my typical sarcasm. We have moved out of Agnus Waters/1770 finally with a new Radiator (feels good to know we have a fully functioning cooling system in this weather, just hope my bodily cooling system can keep up). We are in Rockhampton right now on route to Makay in search for work. I want to post a pick soon of the new kitchen I built in the van.
ReplyDeleteTalk to you all soon!