I thought I had put some up, but I guess not. So here are some photos from Greg and Alicia's wedding.
There aren't a lot of the wedding, but mainly of a men's GQ (men's magazine) photoshoot. It went really well. Enjoy!

Greg had his cake and he ate it too.

Mason looking a little more clean
Pastor Len doing the ceremony
The beginning of the GQ photoshoot

This is all pre-wedding
New boy band: "Rock City Rockers"
Bouwmans
Benj and the kitty
Bros

Pioneer Benj
Thanks Dan for posting those! What a cake.. he's got the wrong team though haha.
ReplyDeleteYou guys look like a boy band that's
hilarious.... looks like it was fun!
Who owns the snowshoes? Saw some of the pics from Jeff's camera. Winter there, the crocus bulbs are out of the ground and blooming here. We are the official site for the 2010 Winter Olympics!!!!!!
ReplyDelete