Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A little glimpse at Redeemer life

Chore board

kitchen


My closet, I made sure you could
see the canucks jersey.


My bed, I have yet to do some more
decorating.




Our first night of devotions together we did
fingerpainting. ( mine is on the bottom left)


My group when I went to cross culture.




Amila(girl in my dorm) and myself at this dessert place
to celebrate 2 girls in our dorm that had their birthday
in September.

I'm sorry that i'm alittle slow on posting haven't quite gotten use to it yet but it's a good way to see what you guys are up to in BC and Edmonton,and for you guys to know what's going on here with me at Redeemer. So I apoligize cause I know a couple of you keep on telling me to post things so I was determined to put atleast some pictures up!
Here are some pictures of my dorm and my room so hopefully you can picture me living there. I don't have alot of pictures of the girls in my dorm, haven't gotten around to that yet but we plan on doing a family portrait of us and also individual photos and planning on doing a photo shoot so i'll see later on if I can put those up too. And hoping to take some sweet fall pictures, there are alot of beautiful colours over here, I love it!

3 comments:

  1. looks great Rachel! Our little Rachy-girl is growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley, nice pics...the place looks very 'netjes' aka neat from what we can see. We also think that you look happy. Seems to me that you have some pretty awesome roomies.
    See you in about a week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks Dan!
    Thanks mom and dad, ya I downloaded some pictures of the kitchen and "living room" but I guess I had too many pictures on here so it wouldn't let me. But maybe if you guys have time you can come over here and see the dorm in person and meet all my dormies!
    Yup I do, they sometimes get on my nerves but most of the time their great:)!
    Wow, that's coming close hey! Looking foward to seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete