Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Em and Aaron's wedding plus mom and dads visit


Maj, myself and Garnet. A.k.a mom and dad :) !


- Myself, my RA and a few girls from my dorm







- Heather and I


- Em and Aaron dancing





- Uncle Pete and Em.
Father daughter dance
Here are a few pictures from this past weekend, I think mom and dad have some pictures as well and pictures of little Eli.
The weekend was great, wedding was really nice and was good to see relatives that don't often see, and it was GREAT seeing mom and dad and showing them around my dorm and introducing them to my dormies! They all think you're super awesome parents and I agreed with them. Thanks for coming up it was great seeing you again. And it won't be too long till I will see you guys again. Will be good to see Dan and Jeff as well! Will hope to see you sometime Pete and Sarah, maybe when i'm in Ontario or back at BC! Hope things are going well in Austraila, and in BC and Alberta.. wow we are all over the place. Like mom said she has each kid in a different country or continent haha crazy!
-Rachel-

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures and post Rach! You look so beautiful! It's really neat to see how you have changed over the last five years! It looks like you are having a good time. I'm glad that Maj and Dad were able to visit. That's a really neat thing to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet photos Rach! Looks like it was a good time. I'm jealous that you got to see all the Brouwer clan out east.
    I'm glad mom and dad made their way out too! Awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! I'm trying my best to make sure I put some pictures up to show you what is all going over here in Ontario
    Ya it's been good over here so far, good atmosphere. I feel like i'm missing out on some things in BC, but you probably feel it more hey Dan. Well your coming out for Christmas so that will be nice to see you and the Fam!

    ReplyDelete