Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Australia Bound & Hallowe'en

Well, this is try number 3. I hope I'm successful. The previous blogs already outdate the first part of this blog. Pete and Sarah off to 'down under'. Peter has had it with pics shust prior to going through security. Any bites on finding a good van to drive around in? Dad looked up where you were on the island. I'm thinking that it sounds pretty nice, warm, relaxing.......Hallowe'en is this Sat. It is suppose to rain. But, that usually never stops the trick or treaters. The pumpkins are not rotting, so they will hold out for Sat. Jeff, Dad and i still need to carve the other three pumpkins sitting on the step. my biggest question....do they dress up and trick or treat in Australia? I have my trusty Wendy's Troubleshooting guide right beside me. Thanks Sarah. Love you........how hot is it there right now?














3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures!! Yeah! I love it that Dad is checking out every place we go to! I will for sure put names of places in our emails/blogs! It rained here the last two days. We thought we left that behind us. It's sunny now though! We don't think Australians really celebrate Halloween. We brought some candy for the 31st! We found out they do not trick or treat! You can tell the kiddies that one. You can also tell them grade two students have to wear uniforms. The boys wear socks that pull up to their knees, shorts and a collard shirt. The girls wear dresses, socks to their knees and straw hats. Very British.
    Keep up the great blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha typical pictures of Peter! Mom must have gotten a bit trigger happy with the camera - and Pete just wanted to get out of there.

    Nice to see some photos though!

    Cool to see some photos from Pete and Sarah via email too. Looks amazing out there!

    ReplyDelete