Dad says that this is not really the 'official'outfit for the Olympics. The taxpayers have bought a grey/blue flannel jacket for the boys to wear. That means that I will vote for the blue hat, fashion dictates that colours should go together.
Wow dad, nice ensemble! Have you always worn this outfit on inspection days, or did you recently just get it? You look very professional with the badge and the rest of the gear you are wearing!
I defiently like the blue hat better, the hard hat looks to much like a construction worker and you are not, you are a health inspector haha!
Blue: CSI Guy
ReplyDeleteWhite: Important construction guy
Blue looks more inspectorish*
I'm going to have to agree with Pete on this one. I like the blue.
ReplyDeleteDo you get to keep the badge? Also do you get a gun or a taser? That'd be cool
Dad put on your clip on sunglasses and you got yourself a halloween costume!
ReplyDeleteWhip up a bit of a doo and istantly you're Horatio from CSI Miami!
Dad says that this is not really the 'official'outfit for the Olympics. The taxpayers have bought a grey/blue flannel jacket for the boys to wear. That means that I will vote for the blue hat, fashion dictates that colours should go together.
ReplyDeleteWow dad, nice ensemble! Have you always worn this outfit on inspection days, or did you recently just get it?
ReplyDeleteYou look very professional with the badge and the rest of the gear you are wearing!
I defiently like the blue hat better, the hard hat looks to much like a construction worker and you are not, you are a health inspector haha!
ps I like the picture of the tree on the front page, whoever picked it nice pick!
ReplyDelete